GreenNovaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

500/5/5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?...

Go down 
3 posters

It's 1337
Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... I_vote_lcap50%Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
It's ok
Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... I_vote_lcap25%Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
It sucks
Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... I_vote_lcap0%Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Idk, I'm a noob
Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... I_vote_lcap25%Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
[GM]Bowen
Admin
[GM]Bowen

Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?...   Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:36 am

Topic: Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?...
Vote now!
Back to top Go down
http://BowenMS.tk
[GM]Connor
Admin
[GM]Connor

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?...   Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:27 am

Idk, i'm a noob. ;p
Back to top Go down
[GM]Bowen
Admin
[GM]Bowen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?...   Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:33 pm

I'm a uber noob ;d
Back to top Go down
http://BowenMS.tk
TheePriest

TheePriest

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?...   Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:42 pm

I think that after Beta we should work on coding. Sure there's custom NPCs but we need to work on things that other servers DON'T have. Other then that it's Okay ATM. It might also just be me because I have ALOT of experience with private server. Therefore I might have higher expectations then others.
Back to top Go down
http://theepriest.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?...   Suggestions? What do you think about the server, so far?... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GreenNovaMS :: Server Discussion :: Server Chat-
Jump to: